The Grandstream GAC2500 is the ideal conference room solution as it delivers features and functionality not found in other business conferencing devices. The Android-based Grandstream GAC2500 offers full access to the Google Play Store to allow for conferencing with Skype, Google Hangouts and more, while also supporting up to 6 SIP accounts and Gigabit ports. It contains a suite of mobility features that will transform your business conferencing experience, including built-in Bluetooth, WiFi, 7-way conference bridge and a familiar Android interface delivered on a 4.3" touch screen.
The Grandstream GAC2500 is an Android-based Business Conference Phone that will redefine the choices, flexibility and mobility available in any workplace. It supports up to 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts while also offering full access to the Google Play Store in order to hold conferences through Skype, Google Hangouts and more.
The Grandstream GAC2500 can also bridge calls from Android apps into SIP calls/conferences. This Business Conference Phone offers a variety of mobility options by supporting Bluetooth for audio pairing and data syncing with mobile devices, as well as WiFi for wireless calling/conferencing in any location. A 7-way conference bridge allows the Grandstream GAC2500 to easily create and hold a conference at any time and the 4.3” touch screen and familiar Android interface offers easy use. This Android Enterprise Conference Phone offers daisy chain support, which allows two Grandstream GAC2500s to be daisy chained together in larger rooms or multiple rooms. The Grandstream GAC2500 also features full HD audio, Gigabit ports, PoE, a built-in call scheduler and web browser. By combining all of these market-leading features, the Grandstream GAC2500 offers a transformative foundation that gives any business the choice and flexibility to customize their conference phone based on their communication needs.
- Features support for 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, a 4.3” capacitive touch screen, Gigabit Ethernet speeds, 7-way voice conferencing and daisy chain support.
- The Android-based (4.4 OS) GAC2500 offers full access to all a pps within the Google Play Store, including popular apps such as Skype and Google Hangouts.
- Automated provisioning allows for easy deployment
- 1 Auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ 802.3at port
- Bluetooth allows you to sync with headsets and mobile devices
- HD Audio quality
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology
- 3 cardioid microphones with pickup distance of up to 12 feet
- Frequency Response: 220Hz-14kHz
- Volume: Up to 86dB at 0.5 meters
- Auxiliary Ports: 3.5mm, USB Micro-B, RJ48 daisy chain
- Voice Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.726, iLBC, Opus, G.722.1 and G.722.1c (pending), in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Call hold, transfer forward
- Call park, pickup
- Downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- Call waiting, log
- Music on hold
- QoS: 802.1Q, 802.1P, ToS, DiffServ, MPLS
- Multi-language capability
- Power Requirements: 12VDC/2A adapter, 802.3at PoE+
- Power Consumption: up to 24W
Phone, universal power supply, network cable, USB cable, RJ48 cascade cable, quick installation guide