Grandstream Small Business 1-Line IP Phone
Availability: In stock
The Grandstream GS-GXP1610 Small Business 1-Line IP Phone is a simple-to-use IP telephone system for small-to-medium businesses(SMBs) and home offices. The Grandstream GXP1610 Single line VoIP Phone with a 132x48 pixel LCD display.
The Grandstream GS-GXP1610 Small Business 1-Line IP Phone is a simple-to-use IP telephone system for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and home offices. The Grandstream GXP1610 Single line VoIP Phone with a 132x48 pixel LCD display. This Linux-based model features single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances and 3 XML programmable soft keys. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets, call-waiting and 3-way conferencing allow the GXP1610 to be a high quality, user-friendly and dependable enterprise IP phone.
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
- Package Content: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, quick installation guide, brochure, GPL license