Grandstream Enterprise IP Phone system with 12 Line SIP
Availability: In stock
The Grandstream GS-GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone system with 12 Line SIP is dual Gigabit network ports. The most powerful Enterprise IP business telephone system the GXP2170 supports upto 12 lines and 6 SIP accounts.
The Grandstream GS-GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phone system with 12 Line SIP is dual Gigabit network ports. The most powerful Enterprise IP business telephone system the GXP2170 supports upto 12 lines and 6 SIP accounts. The GXP2170 is a powerful enterprise IP telephony that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. This top-of-the-line Enterprise IP telePhone features up to 12 line keys/line appearances and 6 SIP accounts using a 4.3 inch color display LCD and full HD audio. It features up to 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient.
The GXP2170 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. This Enterprise IP phone can connect to up to four GXP2200 EXT modules with LCD display to access up to 160 speed dial/BLF contacts. The GXP2170 is the perfect choice for enterprise users looking for a top-notch executive IP phone with advanced functionality.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2170 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 12 line keys/line appearances and 6 SIP accounts using 4.3 inch color display LCD and full HD audio
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet network ports allow for integrated PoE
- Bluetooth allows you to sync with mobile devices, use Bluetooth headsets, and connect to up to 4 extension modules (increasing your button access to 160 speed dial/BLF contact)
- 5 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Supports EHS-compatible Plantronics headsets with RJ9 headset jack
- USB port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- 5-way audio conferencing
- Voice Codecs: G7.29A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Call hold, transfer, foward
- Call park, pickup, waiting
- Music on hold
- Qos: 802.1Q, 802.1P, ToS, DiffServ, MPLS
- Power Requirements: 12V/1.0A adapter, 802.3af PoE
- Power Consumption: 5.4W and 9.2W with cascaded expansion modules
- Package Contents: Phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, quick installation guide, GPL license