This Grandstream GS-GXV3610-FHD 3.1 Megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS 1080P is indoor/outdoor HD IP Camera features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to both video and mobile phones with weather-proof infrared. The Grandstream GXV3610 series are weather-proof Infrared (IR) fixed dome IP cameras with a high-definition 3.6mm lens - making them ideal for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail, offices, warehouses, and building entrances. The camera’s advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered by a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions. Pair the Grandstream GXV3610 series with Grandstream’s Grandstream GVR3550 Network Video Recorder (NVR), which supports plug-and-play with all Grandstream IP cameras, to create a powerful recording and monitoring solution.
The Grandstream GXV3610 series can also be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-complaint video management systems. This indoor/outdoor HD IP Camera features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to both video and mobile phones. It contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, and a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other surveillance systems.
- 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 1080p resolution
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 1080p resolution in full frame rate
- Pre/post event recording buffer
- Support Motion Detection and Notification on PC client
- Support both variable bit rate and variable frame rate
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow at least 4 simultaneous viewers
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF conformance with extensions in the near future