Grandstream Small to Medium Business HD IP Phone with POE
Availability: In stock
The GXP1620/1625 is Grandstream's standard IP telephone for small businesses. This Linux-based model features 2 lines,3 XML programmable keys, HD audio and 3-way conferencing
The GXP1620/1625 is Grandstream's standard IP telephone system for small businesses. This Linux-based model features 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, HD audio and 3-way conferencing. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Both the GXP1620 andGXP1625 include dual 10/100mb network ports and the GXP1625 includes integrated PoE. Additional features such as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and call-waiting allow the GXP1620 and GXP1625 to be high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP telephone.
- 13248 pixel backlit graphical LCD display.
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history - up to 200 records
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control