Nexhi USB 2.0 to Serial DB9 Adapter
Availability: In stock
This adapter is the easiest way to add a serial port to computer. Many digital cameras, GPS units, barcode scanners, many computers don't have usb to serial adapter
This adapter is the easiest way to add a serial port to your computer. Many PDAs, digital cameras, GPS units, barcode scanners, and other equipment require a usb to serial connection and many newer computers don't have serial ports. This fully plug and play adapter is perfect for people with the latest high performance USB only computers. Includes a 2" USB Cable. This Nexhi USB 2.0 To Serial DB9 adapter is the easiest way to add a serial port to computer.
Use this with both Windows XP Pro and Windows Vista (Ultimate and Business tested). In addition, you will be able to get this to work with Ubuntu (with minicom) without any additional drivers. One of the few USB to serial devices that will work with Win7, x64. Automatically loaded drivers, no need for the included CD.this is Perfect for use with modems, PDA's, cell phones, digital cameras and more.
- No power adapter required, draws power from USB bus
- Perfect for use with modems, PDA's, cell phones, digital cameras and more
- Fully USB 2.0 Compliant
- Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP and Mac OS V8.6 or Higher
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Supports data transfer rates up to 1Mbps.
- USB 2.0 to RS232 Serial DB9 Converter, Black